Siemens S7-1200 with Ignition SCADA
Learn how to link Siemens S7-1200 PLC with Ignition SCADA along with MySQL Interfacing for data analytics
This course is an upgrade course for Learn SCADA from Scratch. In this course you will learn the interfacing between Ignition SCADA and Siemens S7-1200 PLC. before learning this course, you should be aware of basic fundamentals of PLC. So if you are new to PLC and SCADA i would recommend you do my other courses first (Advanced Industrial Automation) before proceeding to this one.
To summarize, you will learn the following:
- How to install Ignition SCADA
- How to interface Ignition SCADA with Siemens S7-1200
- How to setup parameters in PLC and SCADA software to build this communication
- How to make PLC Tags in Ignition SCADA
- How to read/write PLC Tags from the SCADA
- Learn about Database via MySQL
- How to interface MySQL with Ignition SCADA
- How to read MySQL values in PLC
- How to write PLC values to MySQL
- Data analysis of MySQL values
- Generating performance reports
What you need to have to learn this course?
- Computer with Windows Operating system
- Ignition SCADA (free to install trial version)
- Siemens S7-1200 PLC (optional - If you don't have a PLC, you can use TIA Portal with PLC SIM and interface software to simulate PLCSIM with Ignition SCADA) -learn how to do that here
- TIA Portal V13/V14 or V15
Rajvir is a Mechatronics Engineer & passionate educator. As an engineer he is involved in Control circuit designing and flexible course designing in various elements of Automation like PLC, PID, HMI & Drives- VFD & Servo, Connect I/O, Home I/O and Factory Automation.
As a teacher he love to implement innovative 3D-Learning methods to make education easy & interesting. He teaches Industrial Automation to almost 167+ countries across the world.
He love to meet professors, teachers, educators, instructors to discuss & share Innovative tools of learning technology.
You can contact with him at [email protected] if you share similar interest & would like to work for a social mission of creating a better education system