General course description:
Our learning series on the topic of "Hydraulics " is suitable for all those who are coming into contact with the topic for the first time or who want to refresh their existing knowledge. The module series is based on our experience from 30 years of classroom training and offers participants the opportunity to enter the subject matter independent of location and time.
Who this course is for:
- Plant technicians
- Plant operators
- Newcomers to Hydraulics
Section 00 - Physical Basics
In this 15 minutes course, you will learn:
- What is hydraulics and what is it used for?
- Which areas of application are there and how do they differentiate from each other?
- What are the basics of volume flow, rotational spped, pump size and velocity?
Section 01 – Pressure
In this 22 minutes course, you will learn:
- What is the theoretical approach of pressure?
- How to use that approach in practice?
- How do valves work and what functions do they fulfil?
- How to measure pressure?
- How are pressure and force related?
Section 02 – Cylinders
In this 25 minutes course, you will learn:
- What is the main task of cylinders?
- What are the different designs and sizes and what are they used for?
- What influence does the area ratio have and how is it calculated?
All the course videos have been prepared using our training systems, which have been tried and tested for over 30 years, to the current state of technology. Thanks to the modular structure of the training facilities, we can specifically adjust them to any desired practical situation. HydroDidact systems are mobile and environmentally friendly. They can be set up in any classroom. We have detailed training documents and “train the trainer” concepts for each system. For more information visit here
ATT offers modern training opportunities for maintenance personnel and employees in hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems. In a dialogue between the experts on the customer side and our trainers, we coordinate the seminar content with a direct reference to the practice. The result is practice-oriented training that has been supporting our maintenance staff, who consist of many regular customers, in their daily work for over 30 years. The suggestions for improvement resulting from the hydraulic training optimize the processes in maintenance, which results in fewer spare parts and significantly less downtimes. Hydraulic training pays off immediately!